Monday, March 12, 2012

Jena's picture story #1 & 2

These two short stories were photographed and written my my 9 yr old grand daughter.
Enjoy!

Picture story #1

"How does he do that???!?!?!"
"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Why, it's unnatural!"

"Yes!"


Picture story #2

"I wuv you" says Peter.
"Get off of me!" says Julian.


"Whaaaaaah" cries Peter.
"Wah Wah" Julian says meanly.

"Aaarrrrggggggg" as Julian tackles Peter.
"Mom and Dad are almost home. She is going to catch what you did!" cries Peter.


"What is going on here?" asks Tori their mom.
"Sissy was being mean to me" says Peter.

Mom says, "Well Julian, I will have to give you a spanking."
Softly, Edward took Peter and picked him up.
"Now, I'll do a soft spanking" says Mom.
"NOOoooooooo" wails Julian.
"Yes" says Tori. (Tap). "Done with your spanking...that didn't even hurt~that's the way I work!"

"Night Kids! Love you!"
"Love you too Mommy and Daddy!"
ahhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment