Sunday, March 25, 2012

Experiencing a TNGUN box opening~on video!


Remember the custom order Portrait baby "Laura" created from the Rieke by Linde Scherer sculpt?

Well the other evening I was notified that her mommy put up a semi-box opening on you tube!

Oh my goodness, what a delight!

~Baby Laura's Box Opening~

I wish you could have seen her in the box before her mommy "peeked". I always wrap up my babies so that they are peeking out of the bundle when the new mommy lifts the protective tissue wrap from over the top of them.

Here is an example:


I'm on cloud nine as I've never had a video done on one of my babies box openings! This was so COOL! My heartfelt gratitude goes out to Laura whom Baby Laura was created after.

XXOO


2 comments:

  1. Why, That's MY Bess!!!! She is so cute, and she enjoyed her trip to Rickreall.

    Thanks,

    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it IS your Bess Becks! I'm glad that she was able to attend the Rickreall show with you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete