Thursday, March 1, 2012

Riley by Jessica Schenk WIP NC show


I have been waiting for SO long to reborn Riley Schenk!




I fell in love with this precious face when she first came out and have had the kit for more than a year. This will be a big baby of at least 22 inches.

I have decided to make her Bi-Racial and have two days of painting on her in these pictures.
I thought it might be fun to see the progression of the tone as the days go by so I'll do my best to take pictures after each day of work.

Today is a bittersweet day. I am taking the day off (sad because I want to work on Riley!) but we are going to the city and will pick up my wedding ring with the new band.

I'll pop in tomorrow with something to share from my collection and then I'll see you again on Sunday.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment