Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally, pictures of Robyn!


I thought I better get Robyn posted before 2010 runs out since she is a 2010 baby. She's gone home to her Mommy now but I am finally getting her pictures posted where they belong.





She turned out adorable a 5 1/2 lbs and 23 inches. I kept her a bit light since she is able to stand with straight legs. (I had her standing by the Christmas tree when her Mommy arrived to pick her up.) :)

If you put too much weight in a doll with straight legs, they simply cannot stand properly.

If you remember, her hair took forever to root. As you can see, it's very fine hair and rooted thickly without big plugs. That is what took so long.


*******************

I had a beautiful Christmas spent with most of our kids and all of our grandkids. Our house was activity upon activity and it was wonderful!

So what is next at TNGUN? Well, today I begin my first 2011 baby: Jenna Prototype by Angela Harris. Updates coming this week I hope.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment