Monday, December 13, 2010

International Reborn Doll Art Conference, June 2011

I have been invited to teach at the International Reborn Doll Art (IRDA) conference June 3-5th, 2011 in San Francisco. My class will be a 2 day class (June 3rd and 4th): Creating Multi-Dimensional Skin Tones using LDC paints.

Stephanie Sullivan is the President of IRDA and has created a Facebook page for this event.

I'm pretty excited!

Now, please tell me that I will make it though this week! I am tired beyond tired, staying up late into the nights, which normally I can handle but upon retiring to bed last night, I did not sleep well. That is not a good way to start my week. I'll be overworking the coffee pot this week!

But progress has been good! I've taken photo's of Nicky Jack and a few of Alaytheea (a little 10" I made for EXPO) as I want to put her on eBay. Mohair is combed and about 1/2 of it has been dyed. It's currently waiting for me in the kitchen to finish it.

After I finish that batch of hair, I'll head to the nursery to continue painting on Dimples. Have I shown you her yet?? Hehehehehe, I have not and I knew that. Here is a little peek. She was about 1/3 of the way painted in this picture:



I am SO giddy about her!

So giddy, I MUST get off here and get to work!

Have a wonderful Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment