Friday, December 10, 2010

Babies ready for Christmas~Personal Collection sharing


You know, this just delights me as I did not even get 6 babies changed last year! But my dolly loving Grand Daughter is coming for Christmas so it was really important to me that they be changed for the holiday. And they are! (well those whom I wanted to change anyway.)

This is Buddy Shawn. He was a gift to me in August and this is the first time I changed him. I also re-weighted his head. He is a manufactured Lee Middleton~I have NO idea what face this one is but I adore him. I named him Buddy after personal sentiments and Shawn because his hair style reminds me of Shawn Cassidy. Remember him?? LOL


Sweet Rory is ready in a vintage sweater I bought while in a treasure shop in Tuscon. Too cute! This will always remind me of my visit there and of my host who loves trains.

Ahhh Kenji! Not a great picture with the shadows but he's cute anyway.

Sweet Olivia Grace's first Christmas...

Chance is waiting for the blessed day warm and cuddly in his new rocking horse that I also bought at that shop in Tuscon:

Tikka is always in eager anticipation of special events:

Nablina Himstedt looks lovely in green:

And Michael...well he is just Michael! Goodness...I'm still fighting with the camera! He looks like "deer in the headlights". Must have something to do with the reindeer on his head~LOL

Carrie Lynn and Giovanni: Giovanni is in a vintage velvet set and vintage baby shoes. She is beautiful and he is handsome!


Of course there are more babies and pictures...I'll share more next Friday!
Have a beautiful weekend!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment