Friday, December 3, 2010

Sharing my Collection~Sarah

Please meet Sarah. She is the largest doll in my collection and very special to me. I desired to have a Sarah and my wonderful friend sent her to me for my birthday in 2008. I am so very blessed to have her and she is a forever baby for me.

Sarah is 2 year old size manufactured doll (she wears size 2T clothes just perfectly and I love shopping for her!) scultped by Monika Peter-Leicht and produced by Masterpiece Galleries.

She is sweet as can be!


And a good babysitter too!

My husband bought this bench just for her and she thought it was a little big. Good thing she has many friends to fill up the space and keep her company.

She is pure country at heart.

There is another very special thing about Sarah. Two of my girlfriends have a Sarah too!
There is nothing finer about dolls than having your girlfriends to share with.
Looks like trouble to me! LOL


I am so blessed!

See you on Monday!

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment