Monday, December 6, 2010

Heat Set Tool or "gun"

Hi! I'm back!

My weekend was full...I worked really hard on cleaning, I decked the halls and even got some babies changed for Christmas.

Over the weekend, I was told about the Darci Multi-purpose Heat Tool to use for drying Genesis Heat Set Paints. Now, I've not heard anything recently, but a while back, there were complaints about the Genesis Heat Set Gun catching on fire/overheating. (I fully cure my Genesis paints with the heat set gun so I have no personal history on this subject) In comparison, since my friend just bought the Darci Heat Tool, I don't really have any reports other than she said it did not get hot and worked really well.

There are several places to purchase the Darci and it is much less than the Genesis Heat Set Gun:

Walmart

JoAnn Fabrics

Kaboodle

And for my friends in Canada~McPhearsons

There is the info I have. It is up to each person reading to investigate themselves to see which tool is best for them.

Alright...I am off to finish little Nicky Jack!

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment