Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Prototype Jayden is here!



And oh my goodness is he ever beautiful!!! WOW! Artist's, if you have not pre-ordered this kit, you might want to do that! His features are gorgeous with those bent legs and amazing feet! And of course his hands and head are amazing too. :)

He is a limited edition kit and can be ordered here:

~Natalie Scholl's Website~

I've got the mohair listed for this week:

~Mohair on Artfire~

And I did some combo 1st clip kid and yearling packs. Using both grades of hair creates stunning results:


I took some pictures while I processed mohair this week. I am going to share those processing pictures the next time I blog...Sunday morning maybe?? Depends on if I have Capri ready for listing on eBay that day. I am getting close but his is one baby that is going to do me in! I feel like I will never get her done! Her hair is taking forever!

Until then~I'll post a few pics of Matthew and his new jeans on Friday, otherwise, I won't be blogging.

Dolly hugs~

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your Jayden all done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete