Monday, April 19, 2010

Capri's paint is finished


I am so thrilled with Capri's color!
What more can I say except that she is ready for hair :)










Speaking of hair....Remember Rachel Maynard's Wee Yawns prototype that was rooted with my hair? That baby sold yesterday for over $5000 USD! I could not be more proud...or excited for Rachel!

~Rachel's Wee Yawns again~


I've seen more and more Angelica boys coming out on eBay~they are just darling!

I've a lot to do today. I have a pot of 4 ounces of mohair in on the stove that needs bands removed, washed, rinsed, conditioned, combed and rinsed again. Tonight I will dye more mohair and the routine will start all over again tomorrow.

I'll be prepping some 10" Pratt babies today too. And hope to do more rooting on Capri tonight after the dying is done. (Last night I got a wee little bit started on her).

Toodles!

1 comment: