Thursday, April 8, 2010

Okay PINCH me! Angelica painted!





I can hardly believe it...I was able to finish the final touches on Angelica's paint yesterday! I do need pinched. This is one of those "feels like a miracle" moment~LOL

I took some pics but they aren't that great so you will have to wait :(

Payton is finished as well and I took her pictures last night. I opted for using my daylight lamps for her as I had more time in the night and the lighting has been so off and on here lately as storms come and go. I will be working on setting up her auction tonight (another late nighter!) and plan on having it start Saturday morning. I won't be blogging from Friday-Monday but I MIGHT post her link on Sunday morning before Hubby and I set out for the day.

Here's a little peek~






I got a wee little bit of work done on Capri yesterday too. I think I will wait a while to tell you more about her. I know you all love suspense! ~smiles~

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Payton is gorgeous! I love her hair!

    What a doll!! ;)

    ReplyDelete