Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Funnies~Matthew's Sentence complete!


(Matthew's horse-stealing sentence is over and he returns once more to Sheriff Luke's county)......



"Shariff Luke.....I can't believe ya done took my horse AND my girl while I was servin my time"

"My heart is pretty hurt by all of dis, I mean...Tamara is MY girl!"

"Now wait jest one minute there Cowboy Matthew....you was in prison...there was no one to take care of her...OR yer horse!"

"Wawl, I guess you is right there Sheriff, I DID do wrong by stealing that horse from that pasture over yonder...but I have leant my lesson and I want ta bring things back the way they were"


"Whew! Am I ebber gwad to hear dat Cowboy Matthew! Takin care of gurls an horses is hard work! Them gibs me headaches and leaved my pockets and my wallet empty!"

"If it's alright wif you Matthew, I would like you to be the one to take care of Tamara forever. You can have your horse back too...I won't charge you boarding for all the time that I took care of him. I tinks I will stick with sunbathin' on tha beach somewhere!"

"Dat's very very kind of you Sheriff! I wiwl take you on that offer and I wook forward to peaceful times with you in your county."

"Tamara, I am so sowwy dat I went away like I did. As you can see, I hab my head back on straight and I am ready to be your forever Towboy."


"Now tonight is da Cowboy Barn Dance. Would you like to go wif me?"

"Oh YES Maffew, I would lub to go!"

....so they changed into their dancing duds and headed out to the barn dance.....

....And Sheriff Luke? Yep, when he wasn't keeping order in his County, you could find him on some far away beach with his best buddy catching some rays......
~the end~


Here are some other shots of the reborn Matthew.







Someday he will show you his "wild" side~tehehehehehe

Have a great Friday and Saturday. I am traveling today and tomorrow~again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that Cowboy Matthew is back home and all back together in his behaviors! He looks so handsome! Tamara is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete