Friday, April 23, 2010

I love my job/work and the people I meet~


I've been helping a lady learn how to use the LDC paints via email.

Now, I NEVER expect anything in return but oh does my heart get warmed a whole lot by the people I help. If you know me well, you know that I love getting surprises and goodies in the mail. I love getting ANYTHING in the mail; I even get excited when my order of zip ties comes in! LOL

It never occurred to me until this moment how even more special the gift is that I received from the lady I've been helping with the paints. It's a.....



MAILBOX!

A very special mailbox!

It is hand painted with adorable characters hand picked by me and specialized by her.

On the side are our two doggies, Sniper and Deuce, my adorable cowboy husband, and me...his very own cowgirl and our kitty, Mikah.



On the front are our house number and two darling babies with one peeking out from the bottom. HOW FITTING!

I cannot tell you how much this mail box makes me smile! I can see it from the nursery as as I pass by the front door. I shall have many many warm heart moments, many smiles and many thoughts of Patty and her kindness to me.

Thank you my friend!

(No Friday Funnies today~just Friday heart warmers) :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how incredibly sweet and special! Beautiful mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Dad's pictures, but didn't know it was a NEW mailbox. I thought you had someone come by and decorate it. How thoughtful of Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mailbox!! So adorable!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete