Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Huh...there is a CHILD in the nursery today!



I walked into the nursery this morning after a very late night cleaning it up and to my surprise (hehehehe) there was a CHILD watching over the babies!

Please meet "Kendal"~well sort of meet her! She is not finished, in fact, I have just pinned the wefted hair onto her head and pulled some of it up in bows. I just simply could not wait any longer to put her together! And THAT little process took 3 hours to weight her and put her pieces together. I still have a bit of tweaking to do but oh my is she ever fun!




And I just could not resist snapping a couple of pictures of Capri again. Nothing has changed with her~I intend to spend the night tonight rooting her. She is just so sweet and photogenic!



Mohair is up in the Artfire Gallery! I'll have more listed again next Wednesday and the following Wednesday as well.

~Buy Mohair Here~

Oh ! I went to got and get the link and all of the browns have sold! Within just 10 minutes! Yippeee!

I better get to work! LOL

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Kendall is looking terrific!! Congrats on your sales
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete