Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So much to talk about today!

Good day everyone!

Well first off~Carter is up for adoption for bids on eBay:

~Carter's eBay Auction~

And available for direct purchase (Buy-it-Now) on ArtFire:

~Carter on ArtFire~


I made GREAT progress on Payton's hair yesterday and will be finishing it up today. That baby will be ready for "birth" tomorrow! My dear husband and I are going out of town on Friday for a four day vacation~YIPPEEEE~but I will have Payton's auction set up to start before we go.


Cathy Rowland has asked me to reborn her two new prototypes, Leah and Logan.





~See Leah and Logan OOAKS on Cathy's site~

I am SOOO excited about these babies as they both have anatomically correct full lower torso's! I've been wanting to reborn this newer style of reborn for some time now. I think I will do them as twins so am on the hunt for adorable twin outfits.

These prototypes should arrive in a few weeks~right after Natalie Scholl's Jayden prototype.

I am using a new needle for Payton's hair. I will post a topic on needles tomorrow.

Have a great day! I'm off to finish a baby~weeeee!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! You are rotten...leaving me hanging on the needles!! Ack! Now I have to wait. LOL!!
    Those twins are adorable. I have always like Cathy's work.
    Have a great vacation!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing Natalie Scholl's Jayden prototype?!?!? He is beyond gorgeous! Can't wait for that one! I'm jealous already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, little ole me has been asked to reborn Natalie's Jayden :) I can't wait!!! I love Natalie's work and Jayden is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete