Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Working IN the nursery today!

I am ELATED to announce that the rooting on the Mikki prototype is DONE!  

So today, I don't have to sit in the living room with the TV going...I can work in the nursery!

I need to do a little de-shine work on Mikki.  She just has a few areas that could use a little 
Folk Art Glass and Tile Medium.  I think I'll also use some on the ethnic Alasia that I did a bit ago, who is waiting for hair.  

Remember her?

Mikki will get her lashes and her glosses today too.

Then...hmmm...will I work on my little silicone doll?
Will I prep my next project, a Down East Doll Show baby?  
Hmmm....where will my creativity take me today??

Mikki will be on eBay Sunday night.  :)  
Of course I'll share some pictures before then.


XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment