Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cathe's story continues...

I cry a lot easier these days.  
It must be my age as I near 50.

I never met Bonnie Chyle.  
I sure wish I had had the opportunity.  Those who have met her are touched forever.

Her spirit and touch lives on through her dolls.

I posted the box opening of Cathe on Doll Fan.  

More of this Cathe's story unfolded as the day progressed.

I'll make it short though  :)

Cathe is a gal on Doll Fan that we have all had wonderful relationships with.
She writes hysterical doll stories and many Bonnie Chyle dolls have been her actors/actresses.

She met Bonnie and was a very close with her.
Bonnie made and named my Cathe after our Doll Fan friend, Cathe.

And Cathe, on Doll Fan, was her original, first owner.  

I am humbled and very honored to have this doll.

Live on Bonnie...Live on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment