Friday, March 29, 2013

Oh it's Friday!!!

Hmmm....I didn't take any new pictures of anyone in my collection.  Let me see if I can dig up something from the past that is appropriate for spring.

How about bunnies!!!

Silicone Giovanni by Laura Tuzio Ross,
reborn "Sweet Pickles" by Rene'
Silicone Carrie Lynne by Laura Tuzio Ross

 Carrie has always liked bunnies but Giovanni is pretty apprehensive about them.
 Silicone Lauren by Jorja Pigott:
I simply love my bunnies!

Have a beautiful Easter weekend


2 comments:

  1. I like bunnies too (grin!).

    Say, I was intrigued by your post about Q Bonecas Magazine and decided to get myself issue 2 and 3. It was my first ever buy from Ebay! And, Wow, they came yesterday. Talk about FAST! Really, really nice magazine. And issue 3 has your Mikki prototype pictured in the section for new kits.

    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Char! That is terrific! I really like that magazine and Hahahahaha...have not even looked at the new kit section yet to see Mikki there. How cool is that??

    I LOVED page 68. Encouraging, frank and to the point. Perfect and right up my ally!

    I too received my 3rd edition VERY fast! It came on Friday morning so I had the pleasure of thumbing through it as we drove to the city for shopping. I obviously was not driving~LOL

    ReplyDelete