Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mohair MADNESS revisited!

I have spent the last 3 days and will spend today as well banding and washing mohair.

I'll be processing it over next week (taking Sunday and Monday off though so that cuts my week short) and possibly into the following week.

This offering of mohair (probably about 20 ounces) will be the LAST offering I will have until I open up my booth at the ~Down East Doll Show~ in June.

I hope to have plenty there and 4 dolls...I hope!  

I'm taking off tomorrow to head to Puyallup, Washington for a doll show~just for fun.

When I get back, I hope to be refreshed and ready to get this hair done and start working on those show dolls.  :)

And do my taxes.  Ugh.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful baby dolls!!!!! I am just loving your blog, so glad I found it! :)

    ReplyDelete