Monday, March 25, 2013

Friends, dolls and fun at the doll show

One of the best things about attending a doll show is getting to hang out with people you only get to see, at most, a couple of times a year...and new ones that you meet. 

And having time to "play" with the dolls that we brought along on the trip.
 
These two darlings belong to Sally.  
 She has a buggy full of red heads!  
She allowed me to borrow some buggy space for the Mikki Prototype.  She fit in well with the rest of the reds.  :)
 

 These two are Monique's.   I think they got worn out!
 My Cathe enjoyed some extra time playing in our hotel room with her new kitten:
 Sally's Eliza also enjoyed some kick-back time in the room.  This doll is just stunning!
 As we all gathered in our hotel room to "play", we noticed how many of these awesome bags from our friend, Susan/Dizon Designs.  These turn into bassinets at night (for babies to rest) and are great shopping/baby carrying bags in the day!
 Oh we have TOO much fun!  
Sally and I were helping to adjust the weight in a doll head and the baby grew a Koala head while we had her be-headed~LOL
 Erin of Tender Hope and Jeanne of Jeanne's Teenies:
Erin is holding a doll that Jeanne made and Jeanne is holding my Mikki Prototype.
 My girls all decked out for St. Patrick's Day:

 Cathe, back in the hotel room, is holding onto a treasure that I bought as a gift for an upcoming holiday. 
That's all I can say about that  :) 
(She looks a little bit tired after the long shopping day!)
 Erin's husband, Will, tending to their darling cloth dolls.  
We LOVE it when the guys come to the doll shows and are so helpful!

Sharon Ullrich made some tiny outfits for my reborn, OOAK Bonnie Chyle baby.  I did not have time to play with him before I left so I brought him and the outfits and did a little photo shoot in the hotel room.
He is ready for Spring Training in this little set:
 And he is as playful as ever in this set:
 Complete with animal ears!
 The blue set has two hats  :)

 Little miss un-named had to have her picture taken too.  I called her something at the show but I don't remember what!  LOL  Poor baby.
 Miss Sharon sent Dougy a sweet pacifier too.
 This is my friend, Becky's, toddler doll, Penny.  We all adore this sweet girl!  She was a real hit on the show floor too!
 Becky purchased this great rocking horse for 50 CENTS!  I had to play with it! LOL 
 I think Iris Leanne is waning for some attention.  She is Becky's toddler as well.  I made her several years ago.
 Dougy found the kitty!
 Cathe really WAS tired after two days on the show floor.  She got in her St. Patty's day pj's...
 And was ready to sleep!
 Just LOVE this shot of her:
 FUN TIMES!
This was taken, obviously, on St. Patrick's day.
Erin, myself and our friend Sally (not the same Sally that had the buggy full of babies).
 Our group dinner out at Olive Garden.
From the front left to the back and around the back to the right then front again:
Dana, Sally, Aron, Monique, me, Becky, Erin, Will, Beth, oh no!  I forgot Beth's daughter's name!!!, and Amanda.  Those not shown were Jess and her infant son.  He had a meltdown and they had to leave. 
 FUN TIMES!
I love going to doll shows!
Can't wait for the next one.

XXOO



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, beyond precious dolls! Love the wonderful photo's! :)

    ReplyDelete