Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh dear. I crumbled....

I know, I am supposed to start sharing doll show pictures, but I am a bit behind already this work-week.

I had an issue with gloss on Prototype Mikki so I didn't get her sent yesterday so must do that this morning.  

And I crashed and burned.

See this little darling by Kellie Beckett?
Her name is Rose.  She is approximately 14 inches.


I was asked to do her prototype and I accepted.  

I know.  I have taxes yet to do.  
I have dolls and mohair for the Down East Doll Show yet to do.
I have this batch of mohair to finish.
I have a young horse to train.  
I have new grandbabies to greet and cuddle.
I have older grandbabies to play with.
A husband to care for.
Adult kids to do things with.
Animals to tend to.
A house to care for.
Nix that last one.  I am hiring a house keeper!

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment