Friday, March 22, 2013

What I bought/adopted at the Puyallup Show

I found several little treasures at the show...and had so much fun doing so!

The first one is this little One of a Kind clay baby.
She is not signed, nor did she have a certificate of any kind.  She was part of an estate sale.
Two people have stated that she looks like a Cheryl Hill baby.
She is approximately 10 inches long. 
I found the little jacket she is wearing at the show.  It is a perfect fit!
 Her clay and color is in exceptional condition.  I had to re-glue he lashes but they are perfect now.  and I plan on removing her hair and giving her a new head of hair.  This hair is a bit too yellow for me and it is stiff and stuck to her head.

I bought these two cloth dolls for $5 for BOTH of them!  They are in excellent condition and were such a good buy!  
Oh and...I bought the little artist hedgehog!  
I've always wanted a hedgehog!
 

They are both signed on the back of the head, Sheila Frederick.

 
 They are going to be great help in the nursery!
 

Back to that hedgehog.
He is SO cute and Mikki Prototype took to him with affection:
 
The funnest purchase I made was a small, mechanical kitten.
It just so happens that I bought a DARLING outfit for my silicone Cathe, that arrived the day before I left for the show.  The outfit is adorned with kittens and Cathe wore it the first day of the show.  I placed the kitten in her lap and draped the ribbon of her dress over the kitten.  When people wanted to meet Cathe, I pushed the kitten's belly which caused the kitten to move her legs as if she were playing with the ribbon.  I loved it and it made people smile.
SO much fun!  

Speaking of fun...
Sunday's post will be about how we played the rest of the weekend, on the show floor and in hotel rooms.  It's always so much fun to get together with doll friends!

See you then!
XXOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment