Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LOVE this magazine

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I no longer have much faith in the production of doll magazines, especially subscription magazines.

But this one is proving to provide:


The link above is for an eBay pre-sale of the magazine, but in the email I received announcing it's edition release, and in the body of the auction itself, it states that the magazine is ready to ship and that I should receive mine by Saturday.  I believe the listing was not changed when the magazines came into stock.

I have purchased the other two editions and I fully, FULLY enjoy it!  

The magazine is bilingual:  Portuguese/English and is filled with helpful tutorials, interesting profiles and SO MANY beautiful dolls!

I highly recommend it, especially since the magazine is designed to be purchased month by month instead of a subscription.  

XXOO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment