Monday, March 11, 2013

Mikki prototype by Marita Winters is listed!

I had excellent lighting yesterday and her photo shoot went well~
Except that I do believe I need to have my eyes examined.  Well, I KNOW that I do.  
My left eye especially has been off.  
I had a couple of pictures that I did not notice were not in focus.  I still used most of them because I didn't take two of that pose or detail~UGH!  
So, note to self...always take 2-3 of each pose/feature.  LOL

Here are a couple of pics, a video I did of her and her auction link:



I am SO very pleased with her!  



I really love dressing my babies.  
Video's help show just how the doll moves as it's changed.




Now...onto mohair!!!

Hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is beautiful! I especially love the red hair. My grandmother had red hair and also my husband. Alas, my two sons are blondies.

    Have you thought of having a gallery where all your dolls could be viewed in one place?

    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Char!
    Do you mean an online gallery or a brick and mortar gallery?
    I do have my website at www.theynevergrowupnursery.com
    unfortunately, when my old side went down, I have not had the time to put ALL of the dolls I've ever made up on my new site.
    I'd love to know more of your thoughts :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete