Thursday, November 29, 2012

Can't decide what to do!

I know my posts this week have been so boring and lacking of pictures~I'm sorry about that!

Since I took 3 days off last week, that made this week so short and I didn't get anything "finished" or at a point even to share.

It is taking FOREVER to root little Ashleigh's head!  I have worked for 5 or 6 days rooting her hair, at about 4-6 hours a day.  Ugh.  It is looking great...I just have a hard time ending a week without "finishing" anything.  The truth is though, I probably have another 3 days of work left on her hair.

So I might just put her aside and finish the paint on Nala Faber today.  At least I think I can finish her paint.  I may just end up not "finishing" anything at all this week even if I try!

I'll pop in tomorrow to share a bit from my collection. 

Have a good weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment