Monday, November 5, 2012

Running so far behind!

So my "extra" days of working really were not extra days at all.  

Hubby left on Thursday, a normal day to work but I did get to work into the night.

Okay, I'll take that as extra time.  

Friday was my normal day "off" but I worked...and worked into the night.

However, I didn't get as much done as I hoped and I still don't have the painting tutorial ready, or the video, nor do I have the four Create a Babie's...Created!  posted up for sale.  Their pictures are taken but not re-sized and labeled. 

I was so exhausted from working late into the night and my husband took yesterday off so I did too!
It was wonderful bliss too.  I was super lazy and enjoyed an evening cook out on the fire pit in the back yard and a nice leisurely bath.

So today's agenda is to get the four babies posted and get that tutorial ready.

We'll see how far I get. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment