Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Air dry Tile and Glass Medium works nice on shine!

Remember sweet little Ashleigh and how sheeny/shiny she was when I got done with her paint?




She is MUCH better now!
I used the air dry FolkArt Glass and Tile Medium on all her vinyl parts and am very satisfied with the results!  
LOOK!

Although you can pounce-apply the medium and leave it wet to dry into a matte finish, I had better results pouncing the medium with a clean wedge until it was dry.  It seemed to push the medium into the paint instead of allowing it to flow on the top.  I felt this method gave the vinyl better visual texture.  

I've recorded an application video but have not had time to edit it yet...and it's got a lot of bloopers so needs a bit more time to edit.  

I can tell you this though...it was easy to apply!
Finally!  An air dry product that reduces shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment