Monday, November 12, 2012

Trying out the FolkArt Glass and Tile Medium

Remember Abigail?

She is the first doll I tested out with the Art and Magic Water Borne Air Dry Paints
and she ended up with a bit of shine.  I think mostly due to me using two different mediums to find out which one I liked the most.  

As I posted before, there has been some experimenting with FolkArt Glass and Tile Medium.
A couple of gals have used it to remove/reduce shine from a painted doll.

So yesterday, I began to test it.  I am doing a little video while I use the Glass and Tile Medium and I'll show you how I used it in the video.

In other work/news:
I have assembled and renamed Thomas Huti and will be taking his photo's this morning.  
He is such a sweet, sweet boy! 
He will be available for adoption soon!

Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment