Thursday, November 15, 2012

Create a Babies...Created! New ones in the nursery

I have five sweet Create a Babies...Created reborns available for loving homes.
They are GREAT Christmas gifts as they are so much more affordable than my fully reborned babies.   These babies are $150 plus shipping  :)

Beth
The name Beth is Hebrew for "God directed".
~BETHS WEBSITE PAGE~ will give you all of her details and more pictures

Rhett
Rhett is the name of a little baby that I babysat when I was 10 yrs old and it 
is American for "Romantic".
~RHETT's WEBSITE PAGE~ will give you all of his details and more pictures

Bald Zeke!
Zeke means "friendly" and I think that suits him just fine:
~ZEKE's WEBSITE PAGE~ will give you all of his details and more pictures

Petal!
I ALMOST named this one "Pebbles"! LOL  
 ~PETAL'S WEBSITE PAGE~ will give you all of her details and more pictures

Gabe:
Gabe's name is Hebrew.  It is short for Gabriel which means "devout".
~GABE'S WEBSITE PAGE~ will give you all of his details and more pictures

These babies are so fun for me to create!  
I know that more Create a Baby faces/sculpts are in the making.  I can't wait to see the new faces.  

Have a perfect Thursday!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment