Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Funnies! "Naughty or Nice?"

I know....a Christmas story BEFORE Thanksgiving??? 
Totally against my rules.
It's Kellie Beckett's fault though, as she made and sent darling little Santa sets to my set of
 Kellie Beckett OOAK twins, Austin and Aubrey.
I'd say that Kellie Beckett is both naughty and nice!  

Now, how about these two??


So far, they both look NICE!  
It is Aubrey that I am concerned about.  She can be SO NAUGHTY at times!

But I hear her saying, "Wook mama!  I is being a berry nice girl...I has to be tause Santa is alweady watching!"
She knows that it's not this adorable "Santa" that is watching either...
 And I know that I don't have to worry about this little man as he is always NICE!
 Well, would you look at that...
"WOOK mama, I is wetting Austin pway wif the new toy Auntie Kellie sent.  See, I is NICE!"
We will see how long THAT lasts.  She is ALWAYS taking all of the toys from poor Austin.  Right now, he looks in total bliss.  

AWE!!!!!

Okay, maybe she DOES intend to be NICE.  
We shall see!
 "Better watch out, better not pout..."

1 comment:

  1. Ok, OK, OK....you're crackin' me up now! I can hardly wait to see what little Miss Aubrey does next. She looks like she's up to something....hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete