Friday, November 30, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Dressing for Christmas

My Granddaughter, Jena, and I have been working on getting the babies changed for Christmas.
MY what a BIG job!  

We have many more changed than this, but this is whom I've taken pictures of so far.

Matthew and Tamara.
Matthew was a bit upset that we would not let him wear his chaps, but I wanted to see his cute Wrangler jeans.  He usually has them covered up by chaps.
Jena giggled herself silly as she did Tamara's hair into a "Pebbles' style.  
She just thought it was so funny and cute!  It is...but not as cute as Jena!


Brittany looks adorable in her snowflake dress and hat:
Other than whom I've posted recently, this is it for now.  
More next week!

Have a wonderful December weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment