Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm still behind! So I'll share my new dollies! Bonnie Chyle OOAKS!

At the start of this short work week for me, I stated that I was behind.  
I still am!
I had hoped to get to at least banding up some mohair in preparation for processing but that has not happened.  

Today I hope to get the new video's edited and live.  Wish me luck!

Tomorrow I'll take the day off and travel to see my grandgirl preform in the Civic Theater's 
Dinner Theater.  Then, I will be bringing her and her mommy back to my city to LIVE!  
I'm pretty excited about that!  

So since I'm still behind and don't have anything really new to share since posting the tutorial yesterday and since I'll be gone on Friday, I'll share who came in the mail this week.

These two little darlings are One of a Kind clay babies created from the loving hands of Bonnie Chyle, who, as you know, passed away this last January.  

I did not get a COA with them so I do now know their names but I'll name them eventually.  I've not had much time to bond.

She is adorable with full, standing legs!  I think that is really fun!
She is about 8 inches tall.
And he is just as onery looking as they get...well, next to Michael.
I may have my hands VERY full...even though he is just 6 inches tall!
(sorry for the very bad photo!  I did not realize it was so bad and just don't have time to redo it)
I am honored to have these precious treasures added to my collection.

Have a great rest of the week!

XXOO 

2 comments:

  1. hello !! here's my question when painting with Art and Magic Water Borne Air Dry paints do i put the folk art glass and tile medium on the bare vinyl first or mix it in with the paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for writing!
      If you are using the Folk Art, you would apply it to the bare vinyl first, then paint your doll.
      :)

      Delete