Monday, February 6, 2012

This and That

Have you ever been excited about expecting a bill? A rather large bill?

I AM!!!

This bill will be a quote for the production of my reborning DVD and I expect it in today!

The DVD, as mentioned before is a 4 disc set that walks one through ALL the steps of reborning from washing the kit to assembling the painted and rooted doll.

The DVD's will each have chapters making it easy to find where you left off or study a specific topic.

It will have a printed supply list and printed color guide~the same guide of colors that I used to paint the doll in the video.

I'm ecstatic!

In other news...

Things are getting pretty exciting for the June

~DOWN EAST DOLL SHOW and Conference~

Artists, there are just a few tables in the corridor left and all the booths are sold out. This show is going to be HUGE!
There are still several classes that have spots open to attend~mine included!
I always have door prizes in my classes but for this class, I will add to the door prize pot my reborning DVD. This is a very valuable prize!

Collectors~if you want to see artist baby dolls all in one place, this is THE place to go!
This show will be better than IDEX as there won't be retail dolls there, it will be better than your local shows as there won't be used and antique dolls there~these will be all artist baby dolls made from the hands of the artists that you love!
It's guaranteed to be dolly heaven!
Be sure to look over the site above very well and bring a friend or two with you! There will be enough dolls for everyone!

Last year I was invited to show and teach at Sauder Village in Ohio. I was unable to attend due to our youngest child's wedding but I've been invited again this year and plan on attending that show and conference in August. I understand that this is a very nice show.

UK visit???

I've been personally invited four times now to visit the UK~one of my dolly dream places~so I am making tentative plans to attend the Peterborough show in the UK in October! If finances provide, I'll be there! I've been offered housing with friends so the main expense is getting myself and my dolls there. I'd like to teach a weighting class there as well.

That should keep me busy in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment