Friday, February 24, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~Crib Cap babies!

Poor neglected little girls!

Crib Cap babies (dolls that are small enough to fit in a real baby's crib cap) used to be quite popular. These are mine:

Baby Emily by Linda Webb and Ashton Drake. I reborned this one for me:


Here she is next to an Original Emily by Linda Webb. (These are the small versions of the bigger Emily~the original is 10 inches, my reborn is 11 inches)

This is Beata, named and reborned by me. She was once a Paradise Galleries doll named "Lizzy" scupted by Kymberli Durden.

Here is Beata with her original doll:

And this is precious Giana. She was reborned from an 11" Berenguer LaBaby.
Tina Moothart of Heaven's Garden of Angels reborner her.


Her original is in the picture on the far left next to her.
This is a group shot of them all with originals and well, Little Miss Mindy had to jump in there too! They all had gotten new outfits when I took this picture~even Mindy, the tiny OOAK.


Hope you enjoyed my Crib Cap Babies...and Mindy!
XXOO

2 comments: