Saturday, February 4, 2012

I was able to view a portion of my Reborning DVD!



I had a hard time capturing a good shot of the playing DVD on Dianna Effner's table at IDEX, but I am so excited about the DVD that I'll share them anyway!





I am absolutely pleased with the portion that I saw. The video and audio quality are excellent and many of my apprehensions were relieved as I viewed. I was worried that my hand would be in front of the camera blocking the work (it was not) and also that I would leave out key instructions (in this clip I did not). I am ecstatic and know that this DVD set will be a great asset to any reborner.

The set will be 4 DVD's (We thought it might be three but with chapters and other details, it is best to have it on 4 discs) and it has a total running time of 5 hours. It covers every aspect of reborning (except painted hair as I cover rooted hair) from vinyl preperation to assembling your reborn.

With the chapters, one can view just a section at a time and review sections they need more time on.

I've contacted a production company and am communicating with a man who is working on getting me a quote for the job. I would love to have the DVD available for sale by mid March.

Just had to share that exciting news with you!
Tomorrow, I'll post pictures from the IDEX show itself.

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment