Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Finishing the tasks....

It has seemed so hard to get things finished, especially little custom portrait order Baby Laura, at least when you look at it from the outside.

THAT is where I need to step back and look inwardly. Since I have arrived home from IDEX on the evening of January 31st , I have:

Awe, never mind! That is just TOO much stuff to take the time to write down! LOL

I will say though that I finally was able to go and meet my new grandson. It's a long and painful story why I did not meet him sooner but in the end when I saw that little face and he smiled at me~the pain melted away.

So today, after rooting many days and evenings on little Miss Laura, I will be finishing her hair. If I can also finish her final details (lashes etc) I will be extra thrilled but for today, finishing her hair is most important.

Once baby Laura is all finished and sent home, the work will begin on the June show babies. I was hoping to start them by now but it simply has not happened.

Hope your Valentines Day was great...mine was!

XXOO





1 comment:

  1. Sorry for you painful experience Debbie. I remember that your grandson was born in November and that they were very private people. I am happy for you that you finally got to meet him. I love your blog, especially when you post pictures of your babies with little stories! Sooo cute....

    ReplyDelete