Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Portrait baby Laura is on her way home!


Wow, I cannot believe that I forgot to blog this morning! Especially about this precious little one!

It was a weird and wild morning!

I will fill you in on the other exciting news tomorrow but tonight, let's just focus on Baby Laura!

Here is the sweet little REAL baby Laura:


And here is her portrait baby.



I really did not get great identical poses of the doll compared to the baby~that makes me sad but yesterday during the photo shoot, I had a terrible headache and neck ache. Stress, both exciting good stress and not so great stress, gets to me in those areas and I guess my body said ENOUGH STRESS!

I'm feeling better today but Baby Laura is on her way to Texas.












I am very happy with her and she really was interactive and playful with me while I took her pictures. Oh how I love my work!

I'll be back in the morning with all kinds of things to tell you!

XXOO



No comments:

Post a Comment