Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let the birthing begin! Down East Doll Show


I have two reborns on my painting table that I have begun for the Down East Doll Show!

One is a "Simple Treasures" ethnic/bi-racial/AA baby and she is painted :) I have to matte varnish her limbs today but oh is she ever cute!

The other one is Riley Schenk. She is going to be bi-racial as well but you know, I am using Genesis paints for these two as I love using Genesis for ethnic babies, and the same mixture of paint would not coat Riley properly. It went on the Simple Treasures baby (a Berenguer) just fine. Just goes to show that different vinyls need different treatments.

So basically, I have nothing done on Riley yet except for textured eye brows.

Maybe I will have time to share a picture of the little Simple Treasures baby tomorrow morning.

Have a great Tuesday!
XXOO

2 comments: