Friday, February 3, 2012

Sharing my collection Friday~New babies and hat set!


Please welcome these new babies to the nursery collection!

Aubree and Austin; One of a Kind (OOAK) twins created by Kellie Beckett:
It appears that Aubree is giving Austin a "noogie" because he has BOTH of their bears.
Oh the stories that shall come from these two rambunctious beings!

Her face just gives me goosebumps she's so cute!

This little darling was a gift from my sweet friend, Elisabetta. She made him and I am calling him Ivan. He is an 8 inch reborn Berneguer Lot's to Love.

I've added another Rita Rich Arnold baby to my collection. This is a full bodied silicone mini.


I've not named her yet but she sure does resemble her big sister Laurel!

When I landed at my home airport, I had to do some shopping for a gift for one of our grand daughters. I found this adorable hat set and Timmy looks great in it. It really brings out his blue eyes!

IDEX is a great shopping and gift place! I've got some other treasures from gift exchanges and also some stuffed toys. And there is a new kit on the way home to me that I traded some mohair for! I'm not telling who it is though!

No comments:

Post a Comment