Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Reborn dolls, mohair and color guides for sale!

This morning I woke up and found a big invoice in my inbox for my class room fees for the upcoming Down East Doll Show and Conference. Rats. Rats only because it came at a bad time so I thought I better promote what I have available to both collectors and artists.

I will be happy to accept 3 payments on the reborns~1/3 down at time of sale, 1/3 down 30 days after that and the final third with shipping in another 30 days. NO refunds on payments that cannot be completed.

First available is Missy created from Tatiana Schick.

I have a full page on my website for Missy ~HERE~
If you would like to buy her on payments, please contact me through the contact button and disregard the paypal cart button at the bottom of her page.


Then we have precious Noah John, created from the Noah Schick sculpt.


Again, I have a full page for Noah ~HERE~
Noah pictures do not do this beautiful baby justice. I just have not had time to retake his pictures. I will attempt to do that on Sunday.


And preemie Nicky Jack. He is prototype #1 of Nicky Jack by Nikki Britt.


Nicky Jacks pictures are quite terrible too! Must have had my camera settings all wrong during their photo shoots. Ugh.
You can see Nicky Jack's page ~HERE~


I've got a lot of mohair listed ~HERE~ in many different colors with more to come on Thursday! (Thursdays listing will include Kid and curly AA yearling hair!!)



Many of you know that I love teaching my painting skills to others. I have created several
~COLOR GUIDES~ to use with the LDC paints to teach my multidimensional layering technique and exceptional skin tones.

The guide I sell the most is the NEWBORN guide. I use this guide when teaching live classes and also used it in my upcoming REBORNING DVD set.

And of course there is still time to sign up for my 2 day Multidimensional skin tone class at the Down East Doll Show and Conference! Spaces are limited and I expect student signups to fill up the space.

~SIGN UP HERE~

I will be doing door prize drawings featuring some of my angora mohair and the Reborning DVD set! My classes are always fun!

Please feel free to submit any questions regarding any of these items.

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment