Monday, February 20, 2012

It's TNGUN's anniversary!


Happy 7th anniversary
They Never Grow Up Nursery!!


Wow time sure does fly! It was 7 years ago this month that

They Never Grow Up Nursery

Came into being.


I began painting my first two kits; two sweet 16" Berenguer
LaBaby twins. I was not reborning them as twins, they were just retailed as twins.

Oh those were the days. I learned SO much. The first thing I learned was DO NOT attempt to paint two kits when you are first learning. I had to strip them both three times! LOL

I finally set one aside and worked on just Abby, a blonde little girl. She was finished and ready for auction by the 24th of March 2005.

Oh my...my camera was horrible. The color in the room where I took pictures was horrible! It is amazing to me that she ever found a mommy due to the inaccurate pictures!

But she did find a loving mommy in Canada...for a price tag of $87.50.
What a doll. I still think of her.

Fun memories and times. I wonder what the next 7 years will bring?


XXOO



2 comments:

  1. Her hair is the wonderful TNGUN hair. That is very plain in the photo! Congratulations!! Heres to 7 more wonderful years for you!

    Hugs! Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Your work is awesome and each reborn doll is a beauty to behold. Congratulations on your anniversary. You are an great artist. JillinAK

    ReplyDelete