Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Portland Doll and Teddy show was a SUCCESS!

What a wonderful time and a wonderful crowd at the Portland Oregon Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear show!


The crowd was like this for almost all of the day. What a delight!


This is my display:


The Arianna toddler on the floor was not for sale. She is a reborn I made for my friend, customer and helper. She was just hanging out :)

Babies in the crib:

Katharine~ADOPTED:

Lisa~ADOPTED:

Logan~ADOPTED
(Jacob is the little guy. He was not for sale. He was made for me by one of my students as her first solo baby after taking my class)

Sweetie~AVAILABLE

Nicky Jack prototype~AVAILABLE

Haku Ibu (Bonnie Brown "Sophia Madelina" prototype)
Pending internet adoption

Sweet and Sassy prototype WIP delighted the crowds with her smile!

With the adoption of 3 babies at she show and a likely adoption of Haku, that leaves only 2 babies ready for the Caldwell Idaho "Hello Dollie" Show on October 2nd. I best get busy!

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment