Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall schedule

Usually September and October are a welcomed time of slowing down, but that does not appear to be happening THIS September and October....and November for that matter. And December, and January and February!

September has found me very busy working on prototypes and preparing for the Hello Dollie show to be held in Caldwell, Idaho this Saturday October 1st. (WHERE did September go again??) I'm not sure that I will get the Tatiana head rooted and completed for that show but I'll take her anyway as the entire front and top will be done. Since it's a local show, customers may look at her and if they should adopt her, I can bring her home, finish her and deliver her later.

So, September September 30-October 1st will find me in Caldwell, Idaho.

When I return, I will finish rooting the Laura Tuzio Ross "Melody" prototype, get her listed on eBay and begin painting a toddler for one of my best customers whom I am doing a trade with (I will be adopting a Sophie Faber silicone that I've loved for years now!)

October 8-10th will find me in Boise, Idaho as I support my darling husband while he runs his very first marathon race.

October 14-21 will find me in the Seattle, Washington area as I attend the Puyallup Dolls 4 All/Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear show and visit said customer who I'm doing the toddler trade with.

I'll have a week to work on another custom order for another one of my best customers before I pack up supplies and head to Dianna Effner's studio where I'll show her the reborn techniques (November 1-8)

Over those next few weeks upon returning, I'll anxiously await the birth of my first grand son which will entail a trip to North-Central Idaho.

In December, my husband and I will travel to Phoenix, Arizona to visit his parents and attend a Clinton Anderson/Down Under Horsemanship tour with some dear friends (Yes Sharon~we are planning on coming! :)

The end of January will find me in true bliss as I attend the 2012 IDEX show in Orlando, Florida.

Then I'll be BACK in Orlando the third week of February to cheer on my daughter as she competes in the 2012 Disney Princess half marathon.

After that, I think I'll stay home for a while and get ready for the show in North Carolina in June!

Can I take a nap now?




1 comment:

  1. wow!!!! I'm tired just from reading all that! I'd say a nap is definitely deserved!

    ReplyDelete