Sunday, September 25, 2011

Prototype "Huggy Bear" by Dianna Effner



I am so very excited and honored to give the first peeks of Dianna Effner's first vinyl baby doll reborn kit, Huggy Bear!

Isn't he just as sweet as can be? If you know Dianna Effner's dolls at all, you will know that they always have the sweetest, most innocent of faces.







Dianna has a real passion for and is an expert at painted eyes. Huggy Bear will be available with the option where you can paint the eyes or add standard doll eyes.

You can see a few pictures of Huggy Bear reborned by Dianna on her ~WEBSITE~

(scroll down to find Huggy Bear)

I have purchased my flight to Dianna's studio in November where I will teach her the reborn methods as we each reborn a Huggy Bear prototype together (she will show me how to paint eyes!). While we do that, her staff will film the sessions so that I can produce my own training DVD. This has been a dream in the makings now for more than 2 years! She and I are very excited.

Huggy Bear is not available yet for pre-order but when he is, he will be available through Dianna's Expression Dolls website as well as her Europe dealer. More information will follow as it is available.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment