Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello Dollie Doll show this Saturday~works in progress

Hello Dollie Doll Show

October 1, 2011
10am-4pm
Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church
1122 W Linden St. (Linden and Farmway)
Caldwell, Idaho 83605


I will have 6 babies available for adoption during this show. I a currently working on:

Tatiana Schick who is getting her hair rooted. It's taking many late nights to get her done in time!





Aurora, now Debra is ready for assembly and a short photo session. In this picture she still has no eye lashes but I gave her some yesterday morning. She sure is darling!

And Noah Schick is in the process. He will have painted hair due to lack of time for rooting. I think he's going to be so cute! He will have the same fair skin tone as Tatiana.

XXOO


2 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I have just stumbled upon this blog site today and I am in awe! I have been reborning for several years and am looking to get my website up and running and step up my game. I found this site by googling how to paint hair on a reborn. I loved the tutorial btw! Anyway, you do beautiful work and you seem to really have it all together. I admire you much! Anyway, I am in love with Debra. I am currently also working on this sculpt and have not been loving how she's turning out for some reason and I found out why when I saw Debra. She is a gorgeous and perfect dark skinned baby. So lovely! My other favorit is Haku! I think that's his name. I think you have mastered hair with this baby. I am in love! Can you tell me what gauge needle you used for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! I am delighted that the blog is useful to you :)
    Please do share your Aurora when you are finished. You can email me at tngun05@gmail.com
    I would love to see! That vinyl is HORRIBLE to work on so I understand your pain. Hang in there.
    For Huku (yes, you got it right) I used a 42g CROWN needle from Tinkerbell Creations in the UK. I love those needles. Takes a long time to root like that but it's worth it.
    Hugs! Thanks for dropping in!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete