Monday, September 12, 2011

Dedication and works in progress


We made it through yesterday. I don't know about you, but it was hard to work.

Since I cannot pay my respects to my dear friend in the Philippines, it helped to write
~Dan's Dedication~ on my website. I've been facebooking and emailing with his precious daughter, age 16, who is being so very strong and mature in the loss of her Daddy. He was raising her on his own and did such a fantastic job.

Even though it was hard to work, I did get a fair start on the Melody prototype by Laura Tuzio Ross. My goal is to do a soft complexion on this one~very sweet and girly.





I will continue work on Melody today as well as give Miss Sweet and Sassy her lashes and final glossing as, even though I did not take ONE hair picture during the process, she does have her hair as of 1 am this morning!

Here she is with her paint finished:




So...off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment