Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Simple Treasures baby WIP


I've been working on this little sweetie in between messing up limbs and having to start over.


I decided to paint her hair.


She needs finishing touches like lashes, glossing and a body and she will be ready for adoption from my website. Oh yes, I probably should name her. She is from the Didy Jacobsen "Jacky" kit from Doll Dreams.


The winner of my 2011 New Years Day Drawing has made her decision on the custom reborn she would like. I've ordered MacKenzie by Annie Kiely (I hope I have that spelled right!) and am excited to work on that sculpt.

Basically, my reborn agenda looks like this:

1. Finish up the Jacky sculpt in the next week (I also have a little 5" baby ready to root)
2. Re-start work on the custom Berenguer (today)
3. Reborn MacKenzie
4. Begin reborning Angelica
5. Prototype Hilary (end of March IF the company replaces the damaged head)

After the end of March, the new prototypes will start piling in and I need to reborn some sculpts for the June show in California. I might have another custom Arianna to reborn depending on if the customer send in her final payment. This one has been on the list for over a year. Oh and there is one more custom that's been on the list for over a year~just waiting for final payment on that one too.

And I'm taking almost a week off starting Friday the 11th. I'll be competing in a 5K walk and going to visit my mother for her 70th birthday :)

Whew! I think I'll have a lot to talk about from here on out! LOL

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment