Friday, March 25, 2011

Sharing my Collection Friday~Tommy's new clothes


I did a little bit of Doll Fan shopping for Tommy and his new outfits came in the mail the other day. I found these two adorable shortalls that were new with tags. But Tommy informed me that it is a BIT cold yet and that whiteness out the window behind him tells us that it is not time for shortalls. (mind you, this picture was taken on March 21st~good grief! It snowed ALL DAY that day!)

But he says he will happily wear this fuzzy long-all and hat set!


The shortalls are a bit bigger than I anticipated so they may not go on Tommy at all. They may have to go on his bigger brother, Daniel. Have I ever introduced Daniel to you??
He is a reborn "Daniel" sculpted by Maribel Villanova and beautifully reborned by Yolanda Gomez/Blossom Baby Nursrey. He was purchased by a sweet friend of mine and given to me as a gift. I love this big boy!

And this One-of-a-Kind kid is my precious now-8yr-old grand daughter (she was 6 in this picture). She adores Daniel as well...to the extend that she's asked that when I die that Daniel will be able to go live with her! LOL You have to love the honesty of children!

I am leaving today to go and pick up that One-of-a-Kind girl~it's time to spend spring break at Grama and Grampa's house! We love our week together and I've got several babies in need of a change out of Christmas clothing. She's an excellent baby changer!

Have a great weekend!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment