Friday, August 20, 2010

Sharing from my collection~Michael


Awe Michael!

This little darling is Bonnie Chyle's "Michael the Little Slugger" from Ashton Drake. He is not reborn, but I've "customized" him with rooted hair, new lashes and a new body.

He constantly keeps this family amused with his darling wardrobe harboring much variety and costume. Here he is ready for the 2010 Hood to Coast relay cheering the Speedy Turtles on. He is always a great cheerleader!

And many times Michael is just as sweet as they come....



But most of the time he keeps us busy watching after him and keeps us in stitches!















You just have to love this baby!

3 comments:

  1. I love the big grin on his face. This little boy is just too cute for words. I know that I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the red haired baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the little guy helping to "flush" the rubber chicken in the toilet isn't really a red head but it looks red in this picture. He is a full body vinyl from Masterpiece Dolls, named Luke by Laura Tuzio Ross.
      The red headed Michael belongs to another collector. He came to visit me back then to get that red hair rooted. Then I made a picture story with him :)

      Delete