Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sneek peek of first EXPO baby~Zak


Finally! A baby made JUST for EXPO!


These are not the pics that will go on my website of little Zak as the lighting was bad and they are "quick pics" and quite grainy. But I wanted to share him!


He is Denise Pratt's "Byron" from Bountiful baby...a big 10" long.

He has a custom made, one of a kind outfit from Laurie of Fancy Pants and Flounces. It's so adorable and JUST what I wanted for him. Thanks Laurie!!

He is sure to steal somebody's heart!


**********In other news***********

I will be "gallery sitting" today and usually when I have my shift at the Gallery, I comb mohair, but I won't be doing that today. I really, REALLY need to finish Prototype Fussy so I will be taking his head and rooting today. Here are a few pictures from last week~I've done a lot on him since these were taken. And I am going to add more color to his face when I am done with his hair.







Yep, lot's of hair on that big boy! I am calling him Fussy Ryan.

you can order his kit here:

~Fussy Pre-Order~

I entered two babies in the 2010 Colliii Awards over the weekend. I can't wait to see all the magnificent babies! Here is the general site for Colliii:

~Colliii Online~

And I've got one prototype on the way here now (Fawn by Cathy Rowland) and two lined up for my return from EXPO (And yes Becky, one VERY special custom reborn for you!)

~Link to Fawn~

She is so adorable. I'll tell you more about the other prototypes later....

I picked up all the babies from the fair last night. Everyone was just fine. Whew!

Okay, off to work I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment